Advocatespedia is a unique venture undertaken by Advocates Pedia Foundation. The primary version of the Search Engine was launched on January 1, 2016 by Faiyaz Khalid, the founder Chairman of ADVOCATES PEDIA FOUNDATION (Regd). It is registered under The Indian trusts act, 1882.
In 2014, a law student from Lloyd Law College started his legal research on International Laws. After observing his broad interest in the field of learning and long cherished dream of providing legal education through virtual medium in the world. He established Advocates Pedia Foundation (APF) which in turn established leading project like Advocatespedia, The Law Encyclopedia in 2015, Advocatespedia Journal in 2017, Advocatespedia Question and Answer in 2017, Advocatespedia Legal Map in 2017, Advocatespedia Hindustan News (APH) in 2018, Advocatespedia Human Right Awareness program in 2018, Advocatespedia Laws for Women in 2018, Advocatespedia Intellectual Property right Legal awareness program in 2018. Advocates Pedia in today's world of technology is the only torch bearer law networking service dedicated to introduce, launch, promote and present legal fraternity of the world in right perspective, headquartered in New Delhi NCR, India. The basic idea was to bring the law professionals on single platform for the good of the society all over the globe. Advocatespedia is a unique venture undertaken by Advocates Pedia Foundation. The primary version of the Search Engine was launched on January 1, 2016 by Faiyaz Khalid, the founder Chairman of ADVOCATES PEDIA FOUNDATION (Regd). It is registered under The Indian trusts act, 1882. Initially, the limited editing rights were allowed to the Law college fellow scholars, but later on expanded it to various law schools of India and abroad. In a very short span of time it has garnered whole hearted support of law scholars of various universities across the planet. The account creation option was set public from the month of February 2016 and rest is history. At present anyone who intends to create an account can be allowed to become a registered user of the website. Its name has arisen from the noun /advəkət/ Advocate the word Advocate is prevailed in India and is used in the context of Legal counsel, lawyer. The word Pedia is a Suffix and denotes Relating to learning. (from a back-formation of encyclopedia) A specialized encyclopedia about the prefix (i.e. "Advocatespedia", "Investopedia") or a general Encyclopedia in the structure of the prefix.
The Advocates Pedia Foundation is a non profit organization registered under Trust Act 1882. The main aims and objects of the said organization is to work for the development of legal education and social causes as and when felt needed by its members and the management Committee. In addition to this the focus will be to organize law seminars, legal conferences, legal workshops and utilize media for dissemination of knowledge and information. The target of these activities is inclusion of an enlightened outlook and democratic values among the masses of India. The first project on the Web world advocatespedia.com” that is dedicated to promote lawyers biographies online and conduct interviews of lawyers, law students and legal experts. Along with the other social activities the endeavour is to deliver legal services to the sectors of society which are unable to access existing legal services due to ill literacy and poor economic conditions.
Sponsored School of law, Vanasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan in their annual program in 2016.
• Sponsored Jogesh Chandra Chaudhary Law College, Kolkata in National Moot Court 2017.
• Sponsored School of Law, Noida International University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh in First National Moot Court Competition 2017.
• Sponsored HIMT Law College in Annual Program 2017.
• Recruited Students of HIMT Law for Job in Mega Job Fest 2018.
• Recruited Students of Lloyd Law College in Lloyd Job Fest 2018.
• Sponsored Vakya a Student Website for essay Competition in 2018.
• Hired Students of Modern Law College, Pune.
• Offered Opportunity of Law Internship at Advocatespedia from in 2015.
• Offered opportunity as a law researcher at Advocatespedia in 2016.
• Offered opportunity as a law editor at Advocatespedia in 2016.
• Offered opportunity as a legal journalism in 2017.
Pro bono achievements
Legal Awareness program on domestic violence in Greater Noida City. •
• Free legal aid on labour laws matters in Noida.
• Free legal aid on consumer protection act in Ghaziabad.
• Free legal .aid on child labour in Noida.
• Free legal aid on women matters in Delhi.
• Free legal aid on women matters Indore
• Legal Awareness program on domestic violence in Meerut.
• Free legal aid on labour laws matters in Jaipur.
• Free legal aid on consumer protection matter in Pune.
• Free legal .aid on child labour in Chennai.
• Free legal aid on women laws in Patna.
• Free legal aid on petty matters in Kollkata.
• Legal Awareness program on domestic violence in Modi Nagar City.
• Free legal aid on labour laws matters in Haryana.
• Free legal aid on consumer protection act in Gurgaon.
• Free legal .aid on child labour in Gwalior.
• Free legal aid on women laws in Bulandshahar.
• Free legal aid on Child labour in Hapur
• Free legal .aid on child labour in Orissa.
• Free legal aid on women laws in Himachal.
Bangladesh l Canada l Court of Justice of the European Communities Australia l l International Court of Justice l New Zealand l Pakistan l Singapore Hongkong l South Africa l Sri Lanka l United Kingdom Content Details - Courts & TriďuŶals • Federal Court • Goa, DaŵaŶ & Diu • House of Lords/QueeŶs BeŶĐh • KutĐh • Lahore • Nagpur • Oudh • Peshawar • RaŶgooŶ • Saurashtra • SiŶdh l UŶited States l Others
Notifications on following ministry
• Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
• Atomic Energy
• Bureau of Energy Efficiency
• Chemical and Fertilisers
• Civil Aviation
• Commerce & Industries
• Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution
• Electronics & IT
• Environment, Forest & Climate Change
• External Affair
• Finance & Corporate Affairs
• Food Processing Industries
• Health & Family Welfare
• Home Affairs
• Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation
• Labour & Employment
• Ministry of Law & Justice
• Micro Small & Medium Enterprises
• Ministry of Mines
• Ministry of Railways
• Ministry of Statistics & Programme
• Ministry of Earth Sciences
• Ministry of Minority Affairs
• Ministry of Power
• Ministry of Steel
• Ministry of Textiles
• Overseas Indian Affairs