- 1 Tell me about yourself ?
- 2 What inspired you to make your career in the field of law?
- 3 What are your strengths?
- 4 Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- 5 Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- 6 What is your dream job?
- 7 What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the legal job?
- 8 Discuss your educational background.
- 9 Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- 10 What motivates you?
- 11 Are you a leader or a follower?
- 12 What was the last law book you’ve read for knowledge?
- 13 Your interests apart from studies?
- 14 The best experience and a success habit you would like to share for our readers that would encourage them.
- 15 Advocates Pedia Foundation have committed to establish Advocatespedia like Wikipedia, Any Opinion or Suggestions?
- 16 Where are you working currently?
- 17 Any suggestion for new lawyer?
Tell me about yourself ?
I am an advocate. I have completed LLB and LLM
What inspired you to make your career in the field of law?
Honestly there wasn't really any inspiration. I just went with flow. after my high school I felt like I had some interest in this field and I went for it.
What are your strengths?
I think calmness. no matter what situation I don't panic and I feel that is my greatest strength.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
"In 10 years, I hope to advance in my role as much as possible. I love what I'm doing and think it is the right choice for me long term. I will use my communication and leadership skills to make this happen.
Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
for me personally I have made my parents proud so that's something that I am most proud about
What is your dream job?
being an advocate and I am living my dream
What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the legal job?
“In addition to getting to know the team and getting fully up to speed with the role, there’s a lot I want to accomplish during my first three months in the role of editor. During my first 30 days, I want to get a sense of our blog’s editorial goals and use those to create a new blog design. After 60 days, I want our blog redesign launched and to have at least 50 contributors writing for the website. After 90 days, I want to switch the efforts from building the team to tracking growth, and I’m hoping that we can have 100,000 unique visitors by then through utilizing our marketing channels and those of our contributors.”
Discuss your educational background.
I have completed LLb and LLM
Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
A kid came up to me talking about her problems. It was painful for me to see a small kid like her had face such problems. I cant really tell what exactly happened but I can that was one of the difficult thing to handle.
What motivates you?
my family and my friends are the reason that I keep going. their emotional support keeps me going
Are you a leader or a follower?
I would say I can switch between them. When needed I can be a leader and I like leading more than following
What was the last law book you’ve read for knowledge?
Your interests apart from studies?
Riding a bike and hanging out with friends and family
Reading as for law students read a lot because in our profession that is very important
Advocates Pedia Foundation have committed to establish Advocatespedia like Wikipedia, Any Opinion or Suggestions?
Where are you working currently?
Working under a high court advocate
Any suggestion for new lawyer?
Keep going dont stop even if you fall learn to get up and keep going believe in yourself than others and you achieve what you want
- Ramana Dayaram Shetty vs The International Airport ... on 4 May, 1979