Scheduled Industries (Submission Of Production Returns) Rules, 1979
|Scheduled Industries (Submission Of Production Returns) Rules, 1979|
|State or Central||State|
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 30 of the Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951 (65 of 1951), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely:
1. Short title :- (1) These rules may be called the Scheduled Industries (Submission of Production Returns) Rules, 1979. (2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Application :- These rules shall apply to all the industries specified in the First Schedule to the Act, except industries engaged in the manufacture or production of aircraft, arms and ammunition and all articles mentioned under the heading "23. Textiles (including those dyed, printed or otherwise processed)", in the aforesaid First Schedule, not being those made wholly or in part of jute, including jute twine and rope.
3. Definitions :- In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires, (b) Form means a form attached to these rules.
4. Submission of returns :- (1) The owner in relation to every industry to which these rules apply shall submit a monthly return: (a) in the case of any industrial undertaking borne on the register of the Directorate General of Technical Development and engaged in the manufacture of any article specified in the Annexure to Form 'A' in Form A; (b) in the case of any other industrial undertaking borne on the register of the Directorate General of Technical Development, in Form B; (c) in the case of industrial undertakings borne on the register of the Iron and Steel Controller in Form C; or proforma prescribed by the Iron and Steel Controller; and (4) Every return referred to in sub-rule (1), submitted to the Director General, Technical Development, the Iron and Steel Controller and the authorities referred to in sub-rule (2), shall be accompanied by one copy thereof certified as true copy by the owner in relation to any industry submitting the return.
5. Penalties :- Whoever, contravenes any of the provisions of these rules shall be punishable under section 24 of the Act.