Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Criminal law"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- RAJENDER SINGH v. STATE OF UTTARAKHAND
- RAM SINGH & ORS. v. RAM NIWAS & ANR. 2009 INSC 1055 , 13 May 2009
- RAM SUNDER SEN v. NARENDRA @ BODE SINGH PATEL & ANR
- RAMESH v. STATE TR.INSP.OF POLICE
- RES GESTAE
- Right of Private Defence under Indian Penal Code.
- Right to Bail under Section 436 CrPC
- Right to private defence
- Right to silence
- Section 11 – Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Section 113A of The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Section 133 Abetment of assault by Soldier Sailor and Airman on his Superior Officer
- Section 134 Abetment of Assault if the Assault is Committed
- Section 137 of The Indian Penal Code,1860 - Deserter concealed on board merchant vessel through negligence of master
- Section 138 of the Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Section 180 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Section 181 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Section 21, Section 128 & Section 129 of Indian Penal Code of 1860.
- Section 227 of Indian Penal Code
- Section 228 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860
- SECTION 229 A
- SECTION 233 OF INDIAN PENAL CODE
- SECTION 332 OF INDIAN PENAL CODE
- SECTION 343 OF INDIAN PENAL CODE, 1860
- Section 346 of the Indian Penal Code
- Section 361- Kidnapping from lawful guardianship
- Section 368 of IPC
- Section 369, IPC
- Section 376B.-Sexual intercourse by husband upon his wife during separation.
- Section 420 of the IPC
- SECTION 96- INDIAN PENAL CODE, 1860
- SECTION 97- RIGHT TO PRIVATE DEFENCE OF BODY AND PROPERTY
- SECURITY FOR KEEPING THE PEACE, MAINTENANCE OF PUBLIC TRANQUILITY AND PREVENTIVE ACTION
- SHIV SINGH V. STATE OF HIMACHAL PRADESH INSC 394
- Subhash Chandra and ors Vs State of UP